Enterprise Monitoring Accounts
Create role-based account to enable enterprise monitoring and visibility.
- Assign roles to approved GC stakeholders to enable enterprise visibility. Roles include billing reader, policy contributor/reader, security reader, and global reader.
- Ensure that multi-factor authentication mechanism for enterprise monitoring accounts is enabled.
- Confirm presence of GC enterprise role-based accounts created by Department for GC approved stakeholders.
- Confirm that accounts have appropriate read access to Departmental tenant environment.
Applicable Service Models
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- SPIN 2017-01, subsection 6.2.3
- CSE Top 10 #2
- Related security controls: AC‑2, AC‑2(1), AC‑3, AC‑5, AC‑6, AC‑6(5), AC‑6(10), AC‑7, AC‑9, AC‑19, AC‑20(3), IA‑2, IA‑2(1), IA‑2(2), IA‑2(11), IA‑4, IA‑5, IA‑5(1), IA‑5(6), IA‑5(7), IA‑5(13), IA‑6, IA‑8